Non-Haltered & Trophy Steers:
4:30 PM, FRIDAY, February 9, 2018
8:00 AM, SATURDAY, February 10, 2018
All entries must be submitted online through the San Antonio Rodeo website. See highlighted link above.
ENTRY FEE is $45.00 per animal /entry.
SA Livestock Show Fee = $35 will be paid with your online entry
STLA Show Fee = $10 to be paid at check-in
NOTE: THE $10 STLA FEE WILL BE COLLECTED AT CHECK-IN.
(1) Print out the San Antonio Rules & Class Breaks available from the link above to the San Antnonio Stock Show Premium Book. You will need this info for your online entries. NOTE: San Antonio uses a different class numbering system. Information concerning Texas Longhorn cattle starts on page 86. Entrants should print and read the "Helpful Hints" for exhibitors.
(2) Go to the online LOGIN/ ENTRY PAGES on the SA Stock Show & Rodeo website using the YELLOW HIGHLIGHTED link above.
(3) Please read the online entry instructions there for the Open Livestock Show first and become familiar with what info is needed before you start your online entry procedure. The SA Rodeo website provides sample forms for you to use to gather your information before you do your final entries; however, ALL SHOW ENTRIES MUST BE INPUT ONLINE. A link is provided above to the online entry portal for the San Antonio Stock Show.
(4) Complete your information online and submit your entries. Entry fees, parking passes, and gate passes can be paid for at the same time with your online entry.
(5) Print out a copy of the completed form and bring with you to check-in for verification.
Deadline for entry is December 15, 2016.
A copy of each animal’s registration certificate must accompany the completed entry form.
The W-9 information must be completed in the event you are due a premium from
GENERAL SHOW INFORMATION:
Animals must be at least 180 days old to compete
(See the full set of San Antonio exhibitor rules and veterinary inspection requirments via the Premium Book above)
Gate passes are available for $20.00 each
and parking passes are $27.00
(Please order these via the San Antonio Stock Show Entry Form)
Arrival is THURSDAY, February 8, 2018
All check-in must be completed on Thursday by 2 PM
Release: immediately following the completion of the show.
All animals must be out of the barn by SUNDAY, February 11th by 5pm.