Class Breaks are listed on the Entry Form.
1. All cattle must be TLBAA or ITLA registered.
2. A current Certificate of Veterinary Inspection for each
animal is required at time of check-in.
3. All entries must be paid in full by the due date.
4. No change or substitution of cattle once entry is submitted.
5. Cattle may be blood tested on a random basis.
6. A nonrefundable fee of $250 must accompany all protests.
7. Decisions of the judges will be final.
Entry Fee of $100/per animal must be postmarked
on or before November 30, 2017.
No entries will be accepted after the deadline date.
Please complete a separate Entry Form for each animal
to be entered. A copy of the registration certificate must accompany
each Entry Form.